Senate Republicans plan to return from a week-long holiday recess with a partial draft of a bill to reshape the nation’s health-care laws. But significant and persistent divisions in their ranks have cast the prospect of passing legislation into serious doubt after weeks of discussion.
June 22, 2017 – 11:100a-Noon
June 15, 2017 – 10:30am-Noon
What – Compliance Update – Where are we? – 1 HR CE Webinar with Pamela Mitroff, Sr. Director of Health Reform Compliance
When – Registration at 10:30 / Webinar and CE will begin at 11am CST
Where – ONB Headquarters, One Main Street, Evansville, IN – 4th Floor Auditorium
Lunch will NOT be provided. Please bring your own lunch or there is a café in the ONB building.
NAHU illustrates how a single-payer system would negatively affect consumers, benefits professionals and the healthcare industry altogether.
- Destroy millions of jobs for healthcare providers
- Restrict accessibility of advanced prescription drugs
- Increase taxes for Americans
- Force patients to languish on wait lists for care and doctor visits
- Restrict research and development of new medicines
Details from the Washington Post.